The King’s University Pastoral Leadership Program
One-year program with 8 courses, this Pastoral Leadership Program is for anyone interested in theological and ministry studies. Upon successful completion, students will receive the following:
- An official Certificate of Completion from The King’s University
- An Invitation to apply to South Africa Theological Seminary (SATS) and receive 50% credit for work completed in the King’s University Program towards a Certificate or Bachelor’s in Theology
Courses meet weekly, Monday & Wednesday, 9:15am till 2:30pm.
Presentation of ID and R100 non-refundable deposit required at time of registration.
PASTORAL MINISTRY LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE
Winter Session: 22 May – 7 August (11 weeks)
- BIBL 032 Introduction to the New Testament
- BIBM 032 Ministry Formation
Spring Session: 28 August – 15 December (15 weeks)
- BIBL 034 Life and Teaching of Christ
- BIBM 033 Transformational Teaching
- BIBM 034 Leadership Principles
Summer Session: 15 January – 25 April (15 weeks)
- BIBL 031 Introduction to the Old Testament
- BIBL 033 Basic Bible Interpretation
- BIBM 031 Spiritual Formation
* The King’s University, based in the United States of America, is an accredited university. This university is not recognized in South Africa as an accredited institution.